I'm not dead yet!

5:39 PM, Posted by WhiteYoshiEgg, No Comment

Quite the contrary - I've been working on my side projects a lot lately, and I haven't gotten around to posting something. Now that I'm at it, I might as well post some screenshots of what I've been doing:


These are from "SMB1" redrawn, my second side hack. I'm quite satisfied with it so far. :D When it's done, it will contain all of the original SMB1's levels (possibly a few custom ones too), and people can use it as a base for their own SMB-styled hacks. I'm quite confident it'll be ready for SMWCentral's "C3", which takes place in May.

This one's from "Not-So-Brutal Mario", my third side hack (my first one is "The Coin Hunt", which I already showed here). In this short hack, each level will have a different kind of ASM feature. In the first level, you're playing as Yoshi! Nice, huh? You might want to check this thread for more information.

That's it for now, time to get back to hacking...

No Comment