C3 stuff part 2 + Pokey's Adventure Announcement

7:10 PM, Posted by WhiteYoshiEgg, No Comment

My third and last C3 project is now finished - it's something graphic-related again. Inspired by this SMW wallpaper, I combined a few SMW backgrounds with each other. The result can be seen here. Okay, it's just two backgrounds, but meh, it's better than nothing.
For those who are too lazy to click the link:


In other news, I have some updates on Pokey's Adventure again. Apart from showing screenshots of levels I finished months ago (._.'), I also posted this:

Since many people complained about the contradictory plot (and I wasn't too fond of it myself either), I thought I could let you decide the plot!
Well, not decide it, but I'd like you to suggest some storylines that make sense, and after some time, I'll choose the one I like best. Only conditon: It must have something to do with Pokey's brothers being kidnapped - I don't feel like redoing the story completely. ;)

I'm probably not that motivated to work on it if the story stuff isn't out of my mind, so I'm waiting for your suggestions. ;)

Feel free to post your suggestions as a comment here, or in the Pokey's Adventure thread on SMWC.


That's all for now... See you!

No Comment