Recent stuff

12:35 PM, Posted by WhiteYoshiEgg, One Comment

Long time no post, eh? There were quite a few things going on lately, I've just been to lazy to post them. :/

First of all, I just selected a new layout for this blog... I don't know why, but I suddenly had the feeling the old layout was way too dark. Also, to clen up the sidebar a little, I moved the label list and the blog archive to the bottom, just in case you're wondering where they've gone.

Secondly, I've decided to semi-cancel SMB1 Redrawn, which you probably know if you read this blog frequently. So, what does "semi-cancel" mean? Simple: I don't plan to work on it in the near future, but it's not impossible that I might continue it someday.
I already relased what I finished so far. You can find its SMW Central thread here.

Also, I created a new Youtube account yesterday. I used to upload all of my SMW hacking videos to "mebamme", but since I've made quite a few videos unrelated to hacking lately (mostly German Youtube Poops), I decided to create a new Youtube account called "WhiteYoshiEgg", where I will upload all of my SMW-related videos from now on. I will upload a video with more information to "mebamme" soon (maybe).

Well, that's it for now. I hope I'll have more interesting stuff to show soon.

One Comment

DaxterSpeed @ June 25, 2009 at 1:27 PM

The labels takes pretty much space, but who cares about the bottom of the page?