New Channel active

7:35 PM, Posted by WhiteYoshiEgg, No Comment

Mostly just a filler post to keep this blog active.

As you may know, my new Youtube channel "WhiteYoshiEgg" has become active now. I've already uploaded two new videos - might as well show one here:



That's it, actually. If you absolutely want to hear uninteresting stuff: I'm currently trying to port "Bob-Omb Battlefield" from Super Mario 64. Seeing how much my previous porting attempts sucked, you shouldn't expect much from it though. Oh, and I'm still working on the 4th level of A Strange Mission. Yeah, progress has been pretty slow lately - my lack of level design inspiration and custom blocks refusing to work right really decreased my motivation. I was even about to cancel the hack completely, but I recently got a new idea for a level, which I'm really looking forward to making. It doesn't require much ASM, but that doesn't make it less cool in my opinion.

Now that's really it. See ya later.

No Comment