Officially frozen

9:05 PM, Posted by WhiteYoshiEgg, No Comment

Yep, I hereby declare this blog frozen. I will hardly post any more updates, if at all.

Why, you may ask? Well, first of all, there weren't many people following or even reading this blog, making me feel like it's kind of useless. Secondly, I barely posted anything exclusive and new here (I usually post it on SMWC and/or Youtube first), making it even more useless. Another reason is that I want to try not to have so many projects and sites at the same time. I currently have three projects in the works, and ideas for two or three more, and a lot of sites to post my stuff on. This has been feeling really chaotic for me lately, and I want to try organizing things a little more by cancelling the less important projects and sites. This is why I cancelled SMB1 redrawn and my SMWC contest entry, and this is why I'm "cancelling" this blog too.

There *might* be another post or two in the future, but until then, goodbye blog. :(

No Comment