Well, first post.

7:25 PM, Posted by WhiteYoshiEgg, One Comment

Welcome to my blog!
There seems to be some kind of "blog fad" currently (at least on SMW Central) , so I might as well create one myself, too. In case you don't know me: I'm WhiteYoshiEgg, called WYE, 15 years old and from Germany. I really enjoy hacking SMW (If you don't know what that is, don't even bother coming here any more, it's most likely not interesting for you), which is what this blog is about. I'm going to post stuff about my hack, Pokey's Adventure, as well as ExGFX, custom blocks, sprites, ASM hacks etc. here. I hope someone actually reads this though... Be sure to check in every once in a while, there might be something interesting for you!

One Comment

Hadron @ January 21, 2009 at 11:10 AM

I hope, that here will be really informative posts. I will listen your blog. :)
Hadron